1-2 Week Lead Time (50 pcs Minimum Order REQUIRED)
Alpine SnowGuards PD40 Pad-Style Snow Guard
- Pad area is 2 3/8" L x 2 3/8" W (at widest point) x 1 7/16" H
- Strap length 6 1/2"L
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Riveted "fish head" design means optimum strength with no risk of unfolding
- Can be mechanically attached through synthetic slate
- Correct size for most composition shingle applications
- Allows snow and ice to drop off in small amounts or melt completely
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc...) and at ground level (cars, people landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units)
This is a pad-style aluminum metal snow guard made from .032 aluminum pre-painted Kynar® stock using Firestone® Una-Clad® color system. It can be used on tile, slate and cedar (shingled) roofs.
Scroll Below to See Their Color Options
This product is equal to other snow retention products know as: snow stops, snow jacks (sno jax), snow blox, snow birds, snow shoes, snow cleats, snow breaks, snow fence and snow rail.