Mini snow guards are small, but made out of polycarbonate they are stronger than bullet-proof glass. Mini snow guards are meant to be place throughout the roof surface instead of only at the roof edge. This way the snow is kept where it falls instead of allowing it to slide down the roof, causing unnecessary pressure on the roof edge.
These mini snow stops have the following attributes:
- dimensions are 5" L x 1.5" W x 2.325" H
- 3 pre-drilled holes in order to be fastened down with screws or
- can be installed with an adhesive sealant
- can be installed on metal, rubber, PVC or glass roofs
- treated with an ultraviolet stabilizer as to not yellow with time
- will resist temperature changes
If you need help figuring out the spacing for these snow guards, please call Roof Things LLC.
Product Manufactured by Zaleski Snow Guards
Zaleski snow guards have been designed to prevent snow slides off the roof. By doing so gutters are not ripped off the roof edge, people and animals are kept safe.