SnoBar created a double and single square bar system for keeping snow on standing seam metal roofs. The RC clamps fits most standing seam roofs, making this snobar system very versatile clamp-on snow rail. Below are some features of this SnoBar system:
- 1" x 1" x 16ga galvanized bar(s)
- Comes in 12' lengths
- Only shipped via freight
- Single bar system available
- New RC two bar bracket works with most seams
- Can be powder coated to color match roof
- Less labor intensive using drop-in square bars
- Ice stoppers help control sliding snow and ice
- Fits most bulb & "T" shaped standing seam roofs
- Less labor intensive
- No roof penetrations
- Words with angles eaves
- Faster lead times
- All aluminum components.
Keeping snow on the roof is crucial when it comes to protecting those we love and our valuables. Snow is fun to play in. We have all seen the cartoons where a character is swallowed up in a drift of snow that falls from a roof or a tree, and then their head pops out the top unharmed. In reality, if a pile of snow were to fall off the roof onto a person or animal, he or she would be seriously injured or killed. While we can't do much about snow falling out of a tree, we can keep snow from falling off the roof.
That is where SnoBar comes in. They have specially designed a one - two rail snow system, that keeps the snow on the roof an off of people, animals, landscaping, cars and more. Call us for more information.
SINGLE BAR SYSTEM INCLUDES
1 Bar (1pc 12')
6 Stainless Steel Clamps
20 Stainless Steel Set Screws
20 Plated Tek Screws
10 Plastic End Caps
1 Allen Bit
DOUBLE BAR SYSTEM INCLUDES
2 Bars (2pc 12')
6 Aluminum Roof Clamps "RC"
20 Stainless Steel Set Screws
30 Plated Tek Screws
6 Hex/Bolts w/ Washers
18 Plastic End Caps
1 Allen Bit
PLEASE CALL IF MORE COMPONENTS ARE NEEDED WITH A SINGLE SYSTEM
Note: It is best to always place a snow bar system along the entire length of a roof instead of a specific area. Almost every time a snow retention system will fail. In light snow load areas, one might be able to get a way with sticking a snow bar system just over their door ways, but this is not recommended.
Terms of Sale1. All SnoBar sales are final NO returns. * All price quotes are subject to change without notice.
2. Optional "Ice Stoppers" are always recommended to prevent snow from sliding underneath the bar. Ice Stoppers are highly recommended over pedestrian areas
3. There is no warranty on the SnoBar if a project specific layout is not obtained and followed. If no design/layout was done on this project; Designer/Architect, Installer or Owner release IceBlox Inc d.b.a. SnoBlox from being liable if failure should occur which could potentially cause bodily harm, product failure, structure damage, etc.
4. All loads incurred by the SnoBar will be transferred to the panels. therefore, proper panel attachment to substrate/substructure is necessary to prevent roof panels from sliding under snow load. New & Existing structures must be evaluated to insure they can withstand retained snow loads. (When there is an overhang at the eave edge, it is imperative to make sure the overhang can hold the accumulated loading, otherwise, the first row should occur at the load bearing wall.)
5. It is not recommended placing the SnoBar in isolated areas such as doorways, vents & partial roof areas.
6. Roof system must be a minimum of 24 gauge steel and have a seam height of at least 1". Clamps should be placed on every seam so the snow load is distributed evenly to every roof panel. It is not recommended to use a clamp type system when the roof panels uses a separate seam cover or batten.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the Designer/Architect, Installer, or Owner to assess the suitability of using the SnoBar based on the above design considerations. IceBlox Inc. d.b.a. SnoBlox is under no liability if failure occurs from improper installation, improper set screw torque, improper panel attachment, improper roof system installation, improper use of the SnoBar system or under design of the SnoBar system.
8. The following warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Recommendations for proper use of the product are based on tests believed to be reliable. Any goods proven to be defective due to materials will be replaced, or purchase price refunded, but in no event shall the manufacturer be responsible for damages in excess of the purchase price. User shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and assumes all risks of its use or handling.
9.Roof Things is not responsible for errors in calculating project price & quantities.