The Swivel Anchor is not only new; it is a valuable addition to the world of safety equipment. The anchor incorporates a revolutionary swivel ring design that allows a D-ring to rotate 360 degrees as well as flip back and forth at 180 degrees. The Swivel Anchor's incredible strength is due to a heavy gauge heat treated alloy steel, reinforced bridge, D-ring and locking caps. Its patent pending key lock design keeps the D-ring seated and locked into its swivel housing, preventing the steel from spreading outward during heavy loads. It can be used in both steel and concrete applications. It is an innovative new arrival. This permanent or portable anchorage connector can be used for concrete or steel and other structural surfaces. Among numerous applications, it can be utilized for Horizontal Lifeline Systems, Tie-Back, Staging, & Rigging. 10k strength, double the usual anchor points. Comes with complete instruction, includes welding specifications.
The PSP Swivel Anchor is designed for permanent or "portable" fall protection, horizontal life line systems, restraint, work positioning, tie back anchoring, and more. Users simply drill the proper size hole into the concrete or rock substrate, blow the dust out with compressed air, and install the unit. When a job is complete, the drilled hole is filled and the anchor is ready to be used again. The Swivel Anchor works in both shear and tensile loads.
- 390MS-B: Swivel Guard anchorage for bolt on steel application, with bolt, washer, nut & bevel washer; 10,000 lb
- 390MS-C1: Swivel Guard anchorage for concrete, with bolt, washer & expander nut, for 3,000 psi normal weight concrete; 10,000 lb
- 390MS-C2: Swivel Guard anchorage for epoxy application, with rod, jamb nut & red high threadlocker; 10,000 lb
- 390MS-W: Siwvel Guard anchorage for weld on steel application; 10,000 lb
Replacement hardware available
- Tested: ANSI Z359.1, OSHA 1926.500/.750 et seg
- Safe Working Load: 5000 lbs minimum
- Max Capacity: 10,000 lbs (ULT)
- These anchorage connectors have been tested and certified to meet ANSI Z359.1 and have also acquired EN 795 CE (European Certification)
- D-Ring: Zinc Chromate Plated, Forged, Heat Treated Steel
- Swivel Housing: Zinc Plated, Forged, Heat Treated Steel
- Locking Caps: Zinc Plated, Forged, Heat Treated Steel
- Base Plate: Zinc Chromate Plated, Forged, Heat Treated Steel
- This product is designed for mounted on concrete shotcrete, masonry, stru and steel structures.