1-2 Week Lead Time (on quantities less than 25pcs, please call for availability)
Roof Thing Alpine SnowGuards PD10 - Galvalume, Zinc, Lead Coat, Freedom Gray
The PD 10 Half Round Pad-Style Snow Guard is applied during the installation of the following roof types: slate, synthetic slate, composition shingle, cedar shingle, flat tile, and spanish tile.
Send us a request for inquiry of a snow guard calculation. Please supply the following information. Please note that our calculations are only meant to assist in determining the number of snow stops needed. All mathematical calculations should be verified by a project manager. If our calculations are used in any way, Alpine SnowGuards must be listed as an approved manufacturer and/or vendor of snow guards used in the project.
- Ground Snow Load (Pg)
- Roof Pitch (x:12)
- Eve Length (A)
- Rafter Length (B)
Also inquire of lead time on this snow stop send us a request by clicking here
- Pad area is 2 3/8" L x 2 3/8" W (at widest point) x 1 7/16" H
- Strap length is 15 5/8"
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Rivited "fish head" design means optimum strength with no risk of unfolding
- Thin, yet durable strap minimizes disruption of slate/shingle pattern while allowing secure mechanical attachment to structural deck
- Allows snow and ice to drop off in small amounts or melt completely
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc…) at ground level (cars, people, landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units)