1-2 Week Lead Time (on quantities less than 25pcs, please call for availability)
ASG33G Standing Seam Snow Guard
Product available in
- Powder Coated (call for availability)
- ASG33G-T (Used on 90 degree seam)
- Pad area is 6 1/8" L x 3 9/32" H x 1/8" Thick
- Utilizes oval pint set screws
- Uniquely shaped flag provides visual interest to any roof
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Set screw will provide a secure attachment point without penetrating roofing materials
- Clamp-to-seam technology will not void panel manufacturers warranties
- Allows snow and ice to drop off in small amounts or melt completely
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc...) and at ground level (cars, people, landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units)
- All snow guards are tested extensively in the field by roofing experts
Call us for cut sheets, installation instructions and specification sheet.
This as a clamp on snow guard used on standing seam metal roofs. Snow guards are items placed on roofs to keep the snow and ice from falling off the roof in one big sheet. If snow falls of the roof in this manner it can be very dangerous. For this reason Alpine Snowguards has come up with an effective clamp on snow guard that will protect anything below the roof from falling snow and ice. When installed correctly these snow guards will leave you satisfied and protected.