Solar Connections International
Solar Connections international is a sister company of Sno Gem who specializes in snow retention products.
Solar energy has been around since the world began. The challenge came in harnessing that power from the sun and using it to power our homes, businesses and so much more. We have Gerald Pearson, Calvin Fuller and Daryl Chapin to thank; they designed the first photovoltaic cell in the 1950s creating the foundation for what is known as the solar industry today.
Since the 1950s solar energy has become known as "green energy" since it does not harm the earths environment in any way.
Men have spent decades perfecting this industry, and to each man his own. Some have spent their life time finding ways to improve solar panels and others have found ways to improve the other parts and components that relate to solar panel installation. This is where Solar Connections International comes in.
Solar Connections International created a solar connection kit that...
- attaches to almost any solar panel frame using GroundBonding ™Technology,
- has a disc instead of extra nuts and bolts to allow for clean and tidy cable management,
- can be attached to a standing seam clamp as to be attached to most standing seam metal roofs,
- is light, made of aluminum, and easy to install,
- and lastly, the base clamp with its round pointed set screws will not damage the paint or pierce the seam maintaining the integrity of the roof seam.
You will not be disappointed with your purchase, buy the Solar Connection Kit today! Click Here
Products (Total Items: 1)