1-2 Week Lead Time (on quantities less than 25pcs, please call for availability)
PD11 Retrofit Half Round Pad-Style Snow Guard
Product available in:
- Freedom Grey (call for quote)
- Lead Coat (call for quote)
- Powder Coated (call for quote)
- Fits slate 16" -20" in length
- Pad area is 2 3/8" L x 2 3/8"W (at widest point) x 1 7/16" H
- Standard strap length is 15 5/8" (custom lengths available)
- Sleeve slides down to cover fasteners
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Riveted "fish head" design means optimum strength with no risk of unfolding
- Ease of installation with a "slate rip" or similar tool - just slide under the upper lying course of shingles
- Allows snow and ice to drop off in small amounts or melt completely
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc...) and at ground level (cars, people, landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units)
- All snow guards are tested extensively in the field by roofing experts
- Existing Slate
- Existing Synthetic Slate
- Existing Composition Shingle
- Existing Cedar Shingle
Call us if Cut sheets, installation instructions or specification sheet are needed.
Parts manufactured by Alpine SnowGuards.
Alpine SnowGuards provides quality snow stops for any roof.