1-2 Week Lead Time (50 pcs Minimum Order REQUIRED)
PD80 Pad-Style Snow Guard for Corrugated Roofs.
Product available in:
- Aluminum (unpainted)
- Aluminum (painted - call for quote)
- Steel (unpainted)
- Steel (painted - call for quote)
- Fastens to the top of corrugation
- "Saddle" design holds back snow and ice while allowing melt-off and rain
- Available in a multitude of Ral Tiger Drylac Exterior Powder Coating colors
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Designed to move the standard penetration point from teh water train channel to the top of the rib, minimizing the possibility of water infiltration
- East of installation - can use existing fastener holes along the roofs ribs, placing the penetration points above the surface of the panel
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc...)and at ground level (cars, people, landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units)
- Snow guard has been tested extensively in the field by roofing experts
- New Metal corrugated
- Existing Metal Corrugated
- New Metal Pocket Ribbed
- Existing Metal Pocket Ribbed
Call us for cut sheets, installation instructions and specification sheets.
Parts manufactured by Alpine SnowGuards.
Alpine SnowGuards provides quality snow stops for any roof.